MCE 2018 - IT WAS A PLEASURE TO MEET YOU AT OUR BOOTH
The MCE HVAC fair in Milan Datum 13 until 16 March 2018 was a great success. We received many compliments and responses confirming that NENUTEC AG Switzerland is well established with their Air- and Water actuator product range in the international HVAC Market.
We would like to thank all our valued visitors and potential customers at our booth at MCE.
NBFV8000 - ACTUATOR SELECTION TABLE
NENUTEC AG offers you new opportunities in the market with the following two steps:
- Wafer-type NBFV 8000 butterfly valves motorised with actuator series NEAA and FSAA (EFS®). EFS® (Electronic Fail Safe) technology allows moving to the desired safety position during power interruptions. Data centers and cooling towers, for example, are a popular area of application for such actuators. Thanks to the combination NBFV/FSAA you can reduce the energy consumption by up to 90% compared to traditional solutions.
- NBFV 8000 series selection table. Don't waste any more time selecting your actuators. This table helps you to easily select the NBFV valve and the appropriate NEAA/FSAA actuator you need for your application.
Coming soon: The NBFV8000 butterfly valve combined with mechanical spring return actuators from our NESA series
Features and benefits:
- Light-weight aluminium body, shaft SS420, disc of nodular iron GJS500, seat in EPDM and stainless steel stem circlip
- Flow media is completely isolated from top flange
- Synchronised rotation between stem and disc decreases operation torque and ensures a long useful life
- Shaft mounting with specifically designed NENUTEC bracket set which guarantees concentric rotary movement and includes a quality handle for manual operation
- Easy installation for new projects and retrofit application
- Up to 90% energy saving in combination with NENUTEC EFS® actuators
NEW NVCB 6000 SERIES - 6-WAY BALL VALVES
NENUTEC ball valves with characterised discs are especially designed and produced for applications in the HVAC chiller and zone system
The NVCB 6000 series 6-way ball valve is a combination valve for connecting heating and cooling 4 pipe system into a single coil. It replaces the 4 pieces of 2-way valces and actuators thus saving cost of material, installation and 2 data points. The valve body design allows a leak free separation from a heating and cooling system and prevents mixture of return flow.
NEW SPRING RETURN ACTUATORS FOR ROTARY DAMPERS
NENUTEC spring return damper actuators have been developed to operate and position air dampers of different sizes that perform safety functions.
For several application as frost hygiene and smoke control in technical building installations.
- 03 / 05 / 10 / 15 Nm
- 24V / 230V
- Open – close / Modulating
NENUTEC’S NEW ACTUATOR GENERATION WITH SECURITY POSITION
Nenutec’s latest Electronic Fail-Safe (EFS®) actuator technology contains a power fail management.
These Electronic Fail-Safe (EFS®) actuators are working with the intelligence of a microcontroller and the power of the reliable and maintenance free capacitors and provide a solution for several applications in HVAC sys- tems buildings, hospitals, pharmaceuti- cal facilities, tunnels, greenhouses, finish paint industry. In the near future also for smoke and even fire-application.